 Castle / 8563
Re: Castle Building Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 21:59:09 GMT

http://news.lugnet.com/castle/?n=8474

I know the cross sections book is great for info on castle interiors, and
yes, it does have pictures of bathrooms!!

Thank you, I happen to have that book.  It is very helpful. I forgot to
mention that I already had a great hall.  I like the bathroom idea...  I
will have to fool around with some technic plates.  Speakinng of plates, is
there any cheep way other than buying a bunch of SW sets?
                            ~Kevin Blocksidge~