 Castle / 8558
Re: Castle Builing Questions
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 17:32:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Aaron West writes:
"Bathrooms!!  My kingdom for some bathrooms!", exclaimed the rather
uncomfortable Lord of the manor.

Ok, I just have to ask-- what have other people done for these? While
checking out real castles in France, there was just periodically a DEEP hole
with the top in a bench somewhere (these were along the castle walls). So
you'd need to have a huge shaft going down into the bowels of your castle,
so to speak-- but in the keep, they probably used chamber pots-- so that's
not as big of a problem... BUTT... how would you work the hole? What I'd
really love is a 2x4 technic plate with *ONE* hole in the middle for
building onto a wall, or a 2x2 round plate with a circular hole in it for a
chamber pot... Has anyone dealt with this before?

DaveE