 Castle / 7132
7131  |  7133
Subject:
A mystery
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 18:14:36 GMT

Browsing through the Brickshelf Gallery today, I came upon a person named
Bard Anon who had a picture of a house and some scenery.

Bard Anon, hmmmmm, now where have I seen those two names before?  Hmmmm,
I'll check Pawel's characters page for a sec.

http://members.nbci.com/verneer/invasion.html

Wow, two of the characters are named Bard and Anon.  Now, as you can
probably see, the two figures in the preview picture (leading the horse) are
dressed in the same attire as Bard and Anon on Pawel's page.  A coincidence?
I think not.  These two minifigs have obviously come alive and have set up
their own Brickshelf account to promote themselves.  There's just no better
explaination.  If anyone can come up with a better explaination, I'd like to
hear about it.

Wilson