 Castle / 7167
Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 10:19:05 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower.  It
is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share
it.  Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to
'dimension gate' to other areas.

Thanks for looking at my pics.

Brian >

  thanks for sharing, brian! absolutely beautiful! great imagination and
design! love the vortex and the mysterious tower. looks like you did a great
job on paining those hats, too. looking forward to seeing more, especially
your custom 'figs and stories.

  later ~ craig~