 Castle / 7174
7173  |  7175
Subject:
Collecting castle stuff...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 22:12:09 GMT

Castle is a tough line to get into.  If you want the older stuff, which all
castle heads eventually decide they have to have, it can get real
expensive.

  That's true. Although for the time being I'm mostly satisfied with
the current stuff. I just wish there were more of certain parts, like those
castle walls, dragons with better color combinations, wizards, etc.
There's a lot missing from "Knight's Kingdom", even though I ran
out and bought 21 of the new chrome sets. :)

  Luckily the grey arches are available from SAH, as well as
basic horses. It's just tough to get a decent number of certain
kinds of tasty pieces.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises