 Castle / 7163
Re: Wizard's Tower/fortress
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 01:24:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:
I have been busy this weekend building a wizard's fortress slash tower.  It
is not furnished yet and the pictures could be better, but I wanted to share
it.  Inside, against the back wall is a vortex that the wizards use to
'dimension gate' to other areas.

Thanks for looking at my pics.

Brian >

Brian, this is lovely!  Innovative geometry and layout; I like the different
windows, the vortex, and the bridge especially.  There must be a story behind
the levitating tower and the roots at the bottom!  Are those white or grey
Droid Escape walls in the round tower, and if white, how long did it take to
Brasso them?  I see some painted wizard hats - did you do any other minifig
customization, and can we see 'em?  Your pictures are not bad at all, by the
way, just a bit of flash reflection and off-colours.  Can't wait to see more
and read the story, which of course you are writing.

Cheers, Heather
--
Heather Patey
St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada