 Castle / 7116
7115  |  7117
Subject:
Corincia - the fortress city... coming soon
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 08:09:10 GMT

*sniff* *sniff*  the castle at lake Halcyon is no more.... had to make way for
progress...   it has been completely leveled so that its' pieces could be
reborn into the greatness that is Corincia!  Part of Halcyon's destruction has
been documented and will apear in an illustrated story that I am still working
on.  Soon, as soon as it is finished, Corincia, my new story, as well as
completely updated pictures will appear on my site, making things oh so much
more spiffy.

To give just a little detail...  The castle at lake Halcyon (itself, not the
lawn or moat) was built on four green baseplates.  Corincia is being built on
four large grey baseplates, and its lawn will be three green baseplates long
and three accross.  The castle is supposed to be surrounded completely by an
outer wall, also protecting the villiage nestled against the castle, but
because of the lack of space (and pieces) only the one long stretch of lawn
will show the city's walls and houses.

Also, if anyone wishes to come up with a better name, go ahead and fire em off,
I'm open to suggestion, then again I suppose you'd like to see pictures before
saying anything...

Have fun and happy holidays all
--Anthony

http://www.geocities.com/savatheaggie/legohome.html

"Only for ages 8-12?  That's ok, my inner child is only 10"