 Castle / 7128
Re: does anyone have leos castle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 02:15:40 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Andrew Weiner writes:
i was thinking about buying building it and then trashing it
to make something better

or just don't build it at all.  I don't think I've built a model following
the instructions in quite a while. of course the largest set I bought
recently was the bulls attack.

cuz i looks sucky(can i say that?)

Sure (I think)

but is it capable of becoming something good?
i bout the min tower thing with the jail that really stunk i conected it
with a bride and i came out cool but with some good remodeling
BTW  where is a good place to get  grey walls and men?
i use ebay  but some people are crazy and go over board on what they pay
i saw 23 black falcons going for 90 somthin bucks last i checked

I wish I would have won that it would have almost doubled my Black Falcon forses

i did get some good stuff tho like a kings castle for $42 plus 19 shipping
from this german dude

Try www.brickbay.com it is a collection of lego shops.  it is a good place
to get lego.  Ive spent way too much $ there :) There are rarely gray castle
walls there  I is a great place to buy figures.  you don't have to worry
about people with really deep pockets. just shop owners who want too much
for their stuff ;) it is really a great place.

any way  does anybody know if they will make more sets for knights kingdom
or a whole new castle series!!...YEAH! ..i ..think
well tell me what ya know

-THE Andy~Man-

so far no new castle sets but we're hoping that the Harry Potter series will
have many great props for castle

John