 Castle / 7129
Re: Paladins, Star Wars style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Dec 2000 12:57:59 GMT

John Carroll wrote:

Hey Now I can Make Parn.

Luke Head (desert skiff), short brown hair, C3PO torso w/ blue
arms and yellow hands.  Brown Legs w/ black hips.  black cape, d. grey sword
and d. grey round shield.

What do you think?  any suggestions for improvments?

Other than green arms, not really.  (And for those of you who haven't
the faintest idea hat we're talking about, it's an anime called _Record of
Lodoss War__ - a D&D-based fantasy.)

Some one else will have to make this cause I don't have any C3POs yet.  I
did see the escape pod @ walmart but I wasn't particurallly inspired to buy
it now I wish I had.

I think the Escape Pod will become popular with castle builders, mostly for the

nice, big round grey wall sections.  Finally, round towers!  The 3PO bodies
can at least be turned into Castle-esque things, and the various plates of
course
are useful.  I just hope that someone comes up with a good Castle use for the
R2s someday, because I'm going to have a lot of 'em...