 Castle / 7114
Re: Paladins, Star Wars style
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Dec 2000 03:17:17 GMT

Jeff Johnston wrote:

No, really, it's a .castle post!

I mentioned both on LUGNET and at the NELUG meeting
how I thought that C3PO's body might make a good one
for an armored knight - so I tried it out.  It looked OK,
but needed something a little more, so I added an RK cape
(the ones available in the larger style are either too drab
or evil looking) and swapped the hands for normal yellow
ones.

Pictured with him is another paladin, this one made using
a Biker Scout body.  The cloak on this one is handmade.

Cool! Now I've got a way to use all the C3POs I'm going to get... Now
what to do with his head?

Frank