 Castle / 7149
7148  |  7150
Subject:
Goblin War Machines!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Mon, 25 Dec 2000 03:16:34 GMT

Yup, it's me cross-posting between .castle and .mecha again.  I was
*trying* to make a
"normal" mecha - you know, all sleek lines, guns, and high technology.
Un(?)fortunately
my imagination had some different ideas, and I wound up with these two
bizarre little
anachronisms (which I think may also be in the running for "smallest
piloted mecha").

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/moc/goblins/goblinwm.html

For the Castleheads, there's also some more on the Goblins, including a
pair of Goblin
wizards.  You can see all of the Goblin stuff by going to the main page
at:

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/moc/goblins/index.html

All of these pages are *very* graphics-intensive, but hopefully it's not
too painful for
the folks without high-speed access.

Comments are always welcome.