 Castle / 7161
Re: Goblin War Machines!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2000 15:21:36 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Stephen F. Roberts writes:
Jeff Johnston <sakura@mediaone.net> wrote:

Yup, it's me cross-posting between .castle and .mecha again.  I was
*trying* to make a
"normal" mecha - you know, all sleek lines, guns, and high technology.
Un(?)fortunately
my imagination had some different ideas, and I wound up with these two
bizarre little
anachronisms (which I think may also be in the running for "smallest
piloted mecha").

http://people.ne.mediaone.net/sakura/moc/goblins/goblinwm.html

...Great minimalist design :-) Just enough detail to make it believable... would
look great going into battle :-)

Well, I do plan on picking up LEGO Studios, and I think they've got enough
articulation to make walking possible, so there's a good chance that'll be
my first stop-motion project...