 Castle / 7148
Re: My New Page (*new MOC included)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 24 Dec 2000 21:54:59 GMT

Though I disagree with you putting
my site up with the ranks of Mr. Boxer, Mr. Carney and Mr. Raska's pages, I • tip
my hat to you for the recognition.  It was Mr. Boxer's castle that started • my
trip into lego madness.

  Hey man, don't short-change yourself. Yours looks pretty kick-ass too.

  I see though that you're having some of the same problems with the
digital photography as a lot of people are- very yellow looking pictures.
Do you have a decent graphics program? I have an old copy of Paint
Shop Pro that I use (the last "free" version they made), and it's real easy
to just increase the blue by 20% or 30%.

--
-Bones-
= http://www.necrobones.com/        = NecroBones Enterprises