 Castle / 7109
Re: Which Set Should I Bring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 22:16:09 GMT

Dan Moquin at moquind@neca.com wrote:

I'm about to set off across the country (Connecticut to Washington) for a
temporary assignment (18 months) at Boeing and was wondering which castle
set/s I should bring with me.  I'm going to be relatively limited on space,
so I can only bring a small amount of Lego.  I'm not sure if I should bring
one large castle or a bunch of small cart/wagon type stuff.  Or maybe I
should just load up on a bunch of general pieces.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks
Dan M.

Hey, speaking of coming to my neck of the woods, how did you fare on your
home search? Did you find something you like?

We'll be having a SEALUG meeting in January, so you'll have to come join us.
You can be our premier Castle-head, as we have none. ;^)

~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin
--
Mark's Lego Creations
http://www.nwlink.com/~sandlin/lego