 Castle / 7107
Re: Which Set Should I Bring?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Dec 2000 18:54:38 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Dan Moquin writes:
I'm about to set off across the country (Connecticut to Washington) for a
temporary assignment (18 months) at Boeing and was wondering which castle
set/s I should bring with me.  I'm going to be relatively limited on space,
so I can only bring a small amount of Lego.  I'm not sure if I should bring
one large castle or a bunch of small cart/wagon type stuff.  Or maybe I
should just load up on a bunch of general pieces.

Any suggestions out there?

Thanks
Dan M.

One large castle would seem to be better: it would remain in a more compact
space when built and give more opportunities for variation.  Carts can be
added by (here's the dangerous thought, look out!) buying more Lego on
location!  You can always ship excess stuff back to yourself in a box.  :-)

Bruce