 Castle / 7145
Re: Castle set rating curiosity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.database
Date:
Sat, 23 Dec 2000 19:53:37 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Franklin W. Cain writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bianca Nebab writes:
I was just browsing through the Lugnet set guide.
Lots of the Castle sets (6073, 74, 80, 81, 85 off the top of my head)
have a single "0" rating.  Is this the work of a rival theme mercenary,
or does someone really not like these castles?

A single ZERO rating?  Or a single "50(%)" rating?

IIRC, Todd has programmed the ratings to automatically have
a "balancing" initial/default rating of "50(%)", which is then
added to whatever other "real" ratings are given,
and the whole mess is averaged.

Isn't this right, Todd?

Yes, there is always a rating of 50 given by the system as a dampener.  It's
virtually impossible to get all the way down to 0 or all the way up to 100,
by design.

--Todd