 Castle / 7172
Re: Castle set rating curiosity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 27 Dec 2000 18:59:02 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Nathan McDowell writes:

I think it's just someone being stupid and trying to be silly with
the rating system.  If it's one person and they hate LEGO that much, why are
they even bothering, you know?  I don't get it.

I don't even think that it's someone that hates LEGo that much (after all,
don't they have to be a member of Lugnet to rate sets?)- I think it's just a
part of human nature when presented with a rating system.  Someone has a beef
with a particular set or theme, and rates it low.

Same thing happened back when you could rate posts, instead of just choosing to
highlight them.  People would rate posts as "0" for no discernable reason.

eric