 Pirates / 535
Re: John E. Doolittle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 2 Feb 2000 10:09:37 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd wrote

For anyone interested in the barge-monitor thingie (didn't spot anything • about
them using rockets, alas, but I only skimmed the article):

http://www.thehistorynet.com/AmericasCivilWar/articles/07963_text.htm

Cool.  Thanks Bruce, an interesting read.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/