 Pirates / 505
Re: John E. Doolittle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2000 17:12:56 GMT

On Sat, 29 Jan 2000, Bruce Schlickbernd (<Fp3tv1.Lx5@lugnet.com>) wrote
at 16:01:49

In lugnet.pirates, Tony Priestman writes:
(major snippage)
Woo hoo! I'm going to build me a rocket-ship!

Hmmmmmmm.  Wood.   Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.  Canvas.  So which ship are you planning
to sink?  The target or your own?  :-)

Yes, I had the same thoughts, but you can't make an omelette without
breaking eggs :-)

I can see the added risk making for a few comic situations!

I can't find any pictures of this Erebus. They're all of the one after,
the NW Passage one. But if they built a special ship, there must be a
reasonable way of doing it.
--
Tony Priestman