 Pirates / 482
Re: John E. Doolittle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Fri, 28 Jan 2000 13:05:53 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote
On Thu, 27 Jan 2000, Bruce Schlickbernd wrote

Cables, not yards.  Unfortunately, I forget how long a cable is.

200 yards.

Cool.

Anyone know how long a chain was?  How about a league?  And a fathom was
about 6 feet, yes?

And thanks for the email - I'll get those corrections sorted out over the
weekend.

regards

Richard
Still baldly going...