 Pirates / 397
Re: John E. Doolittle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Wed, 12 Jan 2000 11:02:09 GMT

Bruce Schlickbernd indicated that he was

An alleged pirate-type but not until ye prove it in court or I'll have a
personal-injury anti-defamation suit slapped on you so fast....

Now it seems to me that there is an opening here for a bright, technically
able parrot to make quite a tidy living out of this sort of behaviour.

Impunity might end up hanging out a shingle.

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving over the next month or so (to
new and larger accommodations)
Do adjust your set.