 Pirates / 412
Re: John E. Doolittle.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:24:54 GMT

Tony Priestman wrote
Mr L F Braun wrote
Ooops-the Dutch East India Company operating out of London?  I don't think • so--for a long time the British and Dutch companies were arch-rivals

Double oops. I missed that. It's got to be the Dutch one though, it's
another reason why the Brickish navy isn't too bothered :-)

Mmmm, wasn't particularly paying attention myself.  Did you know that when
at 2am the edge kind of goes off your attention to detail?

<<presents posterior for impact adjustment>>.

I've gone for it being an East India Company vessel - it still seems to hang
together.

http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/doo/welcome.htm

I guess attention should be turning to Doolittle's 'do little' aspect.

What sort of grand theft naval did he get up to while demonstrating great
economy of effort?

Regards

Richard
Still baldly going...
Check out Port Block at http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/
Note the change in URL - Port Block is moving over the next month or so (to
new and larger accommodations)
Do adjust your set.