 Pirates / 432
Re: John E. Doolittle, weekly update
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Sun, 16 Jan 2000 18:34:10 GMT

On Sun, 16 Jan 2000, Richard Parsons (<FoFJJ0.76H@lugnet.com>) wrote at
13:15:26

Let's see....

I now have the required
larger (and quite glamorous ;-) ship, and I'm fine with it starting out
Brikish, or _even_ Brickish, but details gentlemen, details.  What moral
imperative?  What brings Doolittle into the same orbit as a slaver?  Who put
the tribbles in the quadrotriticale, and what was in the grain that killed
them? And why is something pear shaped such a bad thing anyway?

And I want some of the stuff *you're* on as well :-)

Not quite a moral imperative, but what if Aurora got captured somewhere,
and John E. needed a big ship to rescue her?

Good 'ole white slave trade. Chains, skimpy clothing, harems, Sultan of
somewhere or other, you get the picture. I only make the bullets,
someone else can fire 'em :-)
--
Tony Priestman