 Pirates / 516
Re: John E. Doolittle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.pirates
Date:
Mon, 31 Jan 2000 15:21:51 GMT

On Mon, 31 Jan 2000, Lance Scott (<Fp7GBq.AzK@lugnet.com>) wrote at
14:59:50

Got an Idear for ya, Matey!

Set during the illustrious career of the indomitable J.E. Doolittle, Capt.,
etc., etc.

<*massive* snip>

Oh, you haven't heard of No Trouble Atoll?

groan!

Apologies for the length, but when the Muse strikes.....

"Yo Ho, Yo Ho, A Pirates Life for Me!"

With stuff as good as that, you should be settin' up with a nice little
ship of yer own! :-)

--
Tony Priestman