 Off-Topic / Debate / 6740
Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 15:19:06 GMT

Paul Baulch wrote:

Matthew was _not_ beyond help.

He was _not_ beyond help.

Paul I can see your point, but I strongly believe that this is not a
therapy club and I think most of the people here, surely including me,
would not take the job. I still believe that there is a big difference
between a slightly misguided and a sick.

Also, for the theory of "I was friendly to him, he was friendly to me" I
wish you had a chance to see the part of the famous thread in RTL, in
which he talked with a German friend (Hoerst Lehner if I remember
correctly).

Selçuk