 Off-Topic / Debate / 6716
Re: A little self examination?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 06:53:56 GMT

Maggie Cambron wrote:

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Selçuk Göre writes:

You might be surprised.... For instance (correct me if I am wrong!), you have a
good sense of humor, you are a cat person, and IIRC it was you who recently
made that utterly charming statement about not knowing enough offensive words
to be able to adequately express yourself in English.

:-) Yes, I'm surprised. You are correct at all. Actually, it's also
surprised that this is the first message from me replied by four
individuals..:-)

Selçuk