 Off-Topic / Debate / 6746
Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:23:42 GMT

Todd Lehman wrote:
I don't think he wants help or needs help.  He seems to be a very intelligent
person who knows what he is doing and does it very well (meaning I gather
that he achieves his objectives).  Unfortunately, the "social engineering"
he does isn't something which sits well here (or in RTL, for that matter).

I must say I can't think of a place, either on or off line, where that
kind of "social engineering" WOULD sit well. He must be quite used to
being run out of groups on a rail...

Kevin
Personal Lego Web page:
City Park: Limited edition kit