 Off-Topic / Debate / 6695
Re: A little self examination?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Sun, 22 Oct 2000 17:59:17 GMT

"Shiri Dori" <shirid@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G2uEK7.81r@lugnet.com...
Personally I would like to contribute in a positive manner to the
community
but it seems all the choice spots are already taken by individuals [..]

It's too bad that you feel that way. There's always room to help. Take for
example Cary Clark who has taken upon himself a project with the FAQs. • This is
just going on right now, and I'm sure he could use help, there's a lot of
posts to go through. And that's just one example that came to mind. • There's
*always* room to improve and help. ;-)

Yup.

LOL!  Knowing Shiri in person fairly well, I wouldn't characterize her as • an
aggressive personality ;-)

...wait, then again there was Brickfest.  <gdr>

Yeah, and yesterday afternoon too <grin>. Shoving you around is just too
fun. ;-)

I know, you're mean!

Aggressive... well... I guess ;-)

Hehe ;-)  As I said before, I'm really glad I'm not attached to you :-P
(and I pity the person who is) ;-)

j/k

Good idea for a group - something to transition people from civilian life • to
Lugnet life ;)

Yep, it was thrown around here a bunch of times - I'm glad Todd finally • put it
in motion!!
(see lugnet.people.newbies)

Cool!
--