 Off-Topic / Debate / 6766
Re: Social Engineering (was: Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?))
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 17:28:15 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Kingsley writes:

Seriously, without starting a big war, I think most of us know that you're a
bit spelling challenged, Eric.

I meant that in the nicest way, of course.

You want a war I'll give you a war... ;-).

I think you left a comma out of that sentence fragment, big fella. :-)

All (1) kidding aside (I should have set followups to .fun on the last post
but they're set there now), I think if you don't want to be perfect in your
posts (not everyone can be me, after all (1)) you shouldn't have to be! This
is, afer all, a place to relax and have fun.

Everyone has to come to terms with the level they want to achieve in their
presentation, and what one sets as a standard for work may well be different
than when one is among friends, like here, especially when one is being
colloquial.

I guess thats why I just design and code and leave documentation
up to someone else.

Now that's scary! Programmers should document their own code, how can anyone
else know what it does? :-)

Still up, unless you count plane sleep, from when I typed the post you're
responding too, but about to call it a day.

I put a deliberate error in there for you to pounce on so you wouldn't feel
left out, but you missed it. :-)

1 - ok, most

++Lar