 Off-Topic / Debate / 6748
Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:49:46 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Todd Lehman writes:
In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Paul Baulch writes:
And kept it to yourself? That's a real shame. If' I'd made the connection, I
would have used it constructively, to help persuade Matthew not to repeat
his past mistakes, instead of sitting and letting someone else discover it
and use it in a small-minded, destructive way (which they did with bells
on).

Lemme interject something here.  [...]

(Just rereading what I wrote...)  I didn't mean that to sound like everyone
should have known this (what I snipped) and that Paul was wrong in what he
wrote back to Larry.  I just wanted to add some facts in an appropriate place
to comment.  No offense intended to Paul.

--Todd