 Off-Topic / Debate / 6774
Re: The Friendliest Site On The Internet. (Was Re: A little self examination?)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 25 Oct 2000 00:36:12 GMT

For a guy who uses WebTV, this JohnnyBlaze is pretty eloquent!

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, John Robert-Blaze Kanehl writes:

<snip>
In short, MADNESS...

Great, memorable acronym! And a good summation.

The TOS must be a simple, functional, document that is easily
comprehended, especially in a forum that encompasses users of all ages.

This statement is brilliant! For anyone who is wondering how to structure a
good ToS, or for anyone who is trying to understand the philosophy behind
one, it bears repeating as a mantra.

Our ToS may have some flaws (and I know that I've called for more
explication in places) but it, by and large, is as simple as it can be, but
no simpler.

++Lar

I read the first sentence and couldn't stop laughing...

Thanks for the best laugh (compliment?) all day Larry!

I'll read the rest of the post as soon as I dry my eyes...

                          John
(who prefers to think of himself as a slightly evolved sloped-forehead
knuckle-dragging webtv user.)