 Administrative / General / 6150
Re: the latest news Rating System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 22:43:24 GMT

On the other hand, I'm mostly ignoring the rating system, so feel free
to ignore my opinions of how to use it :-) :-)

Well, I get all my LUGNET content through the e-mail exchange, and I very
rarely frequent the web interface. I don't see the ratings at all, and I
really don't care all that much. Knowing the assualt I got in debate, it
probably is better anyway. Are there a lot of people like this that don't
use the web interface?

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn