 Administrative / General / 6176
Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:12:13 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
Actually, if that included fuller search capabilities as well (date, author,
subject, etc) then I'm sure I wouldn't be the only one doing bad Seasame-
Street
alien impersonations :)

No, you wouldn't be alone!! I'll join with Big Bird any day for those
enhancements.

-Shiri