 Administrative / General / 6380
Re: Ratings thrown out; changed to Highlighting (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 07:17:05 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Thomas:  First, thanks for your comments (I don't know if I've thanked you
directly yet).  Second, things have just been "peeled" way back to their • bare
essentials.  The underlying system is almost the same, but it's got a
completely new skin -- hopefully one which replaces discomfort with
appeal.

This does not change the fact that the data itself leaves a lot to be
desired. All this tinkering tinkering is like rearranging deck chairs on the
Titanic.

If I were a new here, I'd be bemused both by all this "admin" chatter and
the constantly changing interface.

Why not just mothball the whole idea for a while?

Scott A