 Administrative / General / 6155
Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:03:57 GMT

[...]
Well, maybe it's not something for you then.  (Certainly, it's not for
everyone, because it does take a bit of time and concentration sometimes.)

Yikes, I gotta watch my wording.  There's nothing to read between the lines
there -- those are two separate statements.  I realise that rating takes time
and that not everyone has time or wants to spend it.

What if, instead of giving out 0's and 100's, you could give out either a
25 or a 75?  (Or some other pair?)  Would you find that less intimidating?

Intimidating was a poor word choice...  I mean, would you find that more
inviting (or less unpleasant)?

--Todd