 Administrative / General / 6156
Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 23:07:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richard Franks writes:
Apologies if this has been asked before and I missed it, but is this
available?  It sounds *extremely* useful!

Mine is a horrible hack crufted together to run in text mode with Curses on
my particular home machine, but Jeremy Sproat has written a general-purpose
platform-independent newsreader in Java, and I think he might be considering
adding rating capability to it.  (Or was that Dan Boger?)

(Search for "GUI streaming newsreader Jeremy Sproat Dan Boger"...)

--Todd