 Administrative / General / 6166
Re: the latest news Rating System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 08:55:09 GMT

Well, I get all my LUGNET content through the e-mail exchange, and I very
rarely frequent the web interface. I don't see the ratings at all, and I
really don't care all that much.

Your not missing much. Just as a guide, the post below has been rated by 4
readers and has a score of 80 - which probably puts it in the top 10%.
Enjoy:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=5468

Knowing the assualt I got in debate, it
probably is better anyway. Are there a lot of people like this that don't
use the web interface?

I think Todd said before that about 50% of readers use the web interface.

Scott A

Scott S.
--
Scott E. Sanburn