 Off-Topic / Geek / 1535
Re: Article rating (was: Re: the latest news)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.geek
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 10:08:38 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.off-topic.geek, Todd Lehman writes:

until I update that to avid.cgi, I can't release the code.
But maybe it would be a useful example client if cleaned up a bit and released

Funky!

with the understanding of no little or support being offered to get it up and
running (I just haven't the time to support it).

Yup - I forgot to mention that I expected no support for it :) In fact, if
someone doesn't take up the challenge before me (I couldn't justify it until
June, so it's likely they will!), it would make a good way to get a bit more
perl experience.

Richard