 Administrative / General / 6179
Re: the latest news Rating System
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 15:47:47 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Scott Arthur writes:
Your not missing much. Just as a guide, the post below has been rated by 4
readers and has a score of 80 - which probably puts it in the top 10%.
Enjoy:
http://www.lugnet.com/market/auction/?n=5468

That one surprises me.  I marked it a 50 as soon as it appeared, but 3 other
people marked it 100.  Only thing I can figure is that they thought it might
be helpful to raise its visibility.  It's certainly not anything I'd call
worthy of 100 in its own right.  (For anyone following along but not clicking
the URL, it's a message I posted yesterday about a mysterious payment
received).

--Todd