 Publishing / 3400
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 15:05:50 GMT

In lugnet.publish, Scott Arthur writes:
*Perhaps* FTX is part of the "hassle" - that is all I am saying.

Perhaps, but here is all of the FTX you need to know to create a page of links:

<>

That's it.  To make a list of links you only need this:

<http://www.firstlink.com First Link Description>

<http://www.secondlink.com Second Link Description>

<http://www.thirdlink.com Third Link Description>

<http://www.fourthlink.com Fourth Link Description>

You can cut and paste the address part from your browser, and the
Description part is a matter of just coming up with a title for the page.
If you don't have to time to type < and >, maybe curatorship isn't for you
afterall.

Ben Roller

P.S. Kudos to Lugnet for not mangling those > and <'s.