 Off-Topic / Debate / 16295
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 16:13:46 GMT

Dude, I have my reasons, the beauty in life is the duality that exists in
all truths.

Please understand that I asked with a PLEASE.

If someone asks please, perhaps compassion could take it somewhere.

If you sat with me, you would know me for who I am. Big headed,
concided....I'm not like that.

There is nothing wrong with adding a post to 1970. It has speacial meaning
to me. I said it was just my bit of nostalgia.

+Lar, do you want my Phone #?

I really wish the links in .mecha were updated. I'm not Whinning, alot of
people have asked. I was just trying to be proactive. There are only a few
people in the .Mecha group. Plus work was slow last night, so I gave it a whril.

+Lar what do you want from me?

We go back and fourth all the time. Just becase we don' t see eye to eye do
we always have to argue?

Dang, my life hard is enough. I try like hell to do good. I'm tired all the
time. My bosses suck. My Car died. All I have is my Will, my Sweetheart, my
Family and my cat. I hardly see my friends- They all live far away. And I
have Lego. I build Lego because it does't talk back to me. I work at making
worth while creations to make my life all that much more happier.

I came to Lugnet looking for people who would understand me. All I do is
butt heads with you. And I still try to be civil and encourage understanding
between us.

There is so much death and suffering in the world today. I wish we could
just focus on the better things in life.

I happened to notice that there were no posts in that .year.1970 area. So I
said what the heck. I can look back and see it when I'm 75 years old.

I don't know what else to do, I always know there will be people who will
jump to their own conclusions. I know my motivations. Truth is if you knew
me, you would see I care a great deal for the world. I care for those who
don't evan care about me.

I give chance after chance. People deserve it. I don't always act the right way.

But then there was just something about your response that bothered me. Call
it the Classic +Lar syndrome. At the very start I knew you would jump into
the Links post.

I also knew after our exchange you would not like my post to .1970

What can I say?

I can tell you that in a way something you said in your post bothered me.
You said when people have asked to add their link to the resources list you
said you don't have time. Dude you post all over the place. You spend time
in off topic debate. Or in .mecha shooting my request down. Then people see
that you blew them off after they asked you to add their link and your
spending time posting all over.

Don't you think about how you look?

What about that.

And, you assume that no one will help the .Mecha community.
Your adding noise to my request, I did'nt address the question to you, it
was to the Admin staff. If they can't or won't at least I tried.

Can I do more? Am I willing to do more.

I just have so many thoughts in my head. My roof is leaking, my Dad lost his
Job, and other personnal headaches. I just wish the resource list was
updated. It's a small thing that would make me happy.

I'd send $100 to Lugnet if someone would just spend a little time helping us
out.

No biggie. Let the Admins answer me.

Ever think that your just raining on my parade. It would make me happy
right? So why add negativity.

+Lar, I grew up as a Buddist, I see things as I do. What do you hope to
accomplish by jumping into a .Mecha thread when your into Trains.

Leave it alone.

In the end I just want to be happy.

Eric