 Administrative / Curators / 105
104  |  106
Subject:
Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 10:57:57 GMT

Um, Help please! Our little corner of Lugnet has no Curator. .Mecha, but
with no Curator our Links are not getting updated. I for one have paid money
to be a part of Lugnet and I would like my Link posted to the resources list.

Legomaster's Lego Continuum
http://www.mylegomaster.com/index.htm
Eric Sophie

I don't want to come off as rude, but just because our group has no Curator-
does this mean we won't get any link updates?!!!?

If that is the case that is really unfair.

I don't have a desire to be a Curator myself, and no one has come forward.
If no one wants to be a Curator in .Mecha will our links remain out of date?

Please, a number of people have requested an update and addition of links to
the resources list.

I personnaly don't have the knowlegde to update the list myself. I use a Web
Writer Program to do my Web-Site.

I would be willing to ask people to forward me their links or begin a Post
so some admins could at least have a place to get the Links.

Please Help our little group. We love Lego same as everyone here. Yet our
pleas have gone unanswered. Help Help Help.

Sincerly,

Eric "Legomaster" Sophie
Lugnetter to the end.