 Off-Topic / Debate / 16316
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 20:56:19 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:

I should really know better than to put in my two cents here, but I guess I
don't.

Eric:

Your use of creative energy has been all wrong.

Basically, you whined to get your way.  You spent a lot of time whining and
rejecting the helpful advice of others who know whereof they speak.  You say
you don't have time to do a links page; but, as others have pointed out, you
could have done at least that much with all the time you have put into
complaining about someone else having to do it.  You engaged in creative
destruction rather than creative construction.  And now this...

You have the time to take a picture of a minifig with his ass on fire, but
you can't make an FTX links page?  Please.  It's too ridiculous -- just as
you have been throughout this whole thing.  If you had needed help with FTX,
then that would have been a worthy subject of discussion and you would have
received such help without complaint.  I know I have recieved such help over
my inquiries in the past.  And I didn't have to instigate a small flamewar
either.  Maybe you think you are being cute, but it is SO coming across very
differently.

I am not insulted myself, but If I were Suz Rich I might be.  Basically you
don't wish to make the time to do a thing that you expect Suz to make the
time to do for you instead.  Sweet.

Lugnet is currently suffering under lots of pressures, and your attitude has
not helped one bit.  I don't give a fig for a thousand minibots if you can't
at least be a gentleman when it counts.  Don't you think a "Legomaster" must
first and foremost be at least polite? All I can think of now is a "flaming
ass."

Geez, if anything Lugnet should consider streamlining services if it has
become burdensome to do more with the money/time available to the admins.  I
appreciate what Lugent has been, but if all it became was a concise message
board then that would be okay with me.  As long as no one is burdened
excessively and without compensation, then that would be enough.

And you are worried about some bloody links page?  Catch a clue, you lugnut.

-- Hop-Frog