 Publishing / 3399
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.publish
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 11:55:11 GMT

Therefore, whilst what you say is 100% true, FTX is still a (small) barrier
for potential curators like Dave and Eric.

I can only assume that anyone who allows the learning of FTX to get in their
way of curatorship, simply doesn't want to do it because it's a hassle.  That's
fine.  I'm OK with anyone not being a curator or taking on any particular extra
responsibility...that's their business.  But using the dificulty of FTX as an
excuse is kind of lame seeming.

*Perhaps* FTX is part of the "hassle" - that is all I am saying.

Scott A

my $.02,

Chris