 Administrative / Curators / 106
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions, lugnet.build.mecha
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 13:35:34 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Eric Sophie writes:
<snip>

I don't have a desire to be a Curator myself, and no one has come forward.
If no one wants to be a Curator in .Mecha will our links remain out of date?

Actually, that isn't entirely true, Eric. I put in my bid for this curatorship
some months ago when curatorships were first announced. Unfortunately, so much
time has gone by and I've become so busy that I don't feel I could do the
curator position justice anymore. Will the links remain out of date? Probably,
since the nature of the beast (the web) is ever changing and ever updating
itself.

<snip>

I personnaly don't have the knowlegde to update the list myself. I use a Web
Writer Program to do my Web-Site.

A mighty fine job you do on it if I say so myself. As far as what you need to
know in order to curate, I'd suggest building an ftx page under your LUGNET
number as practice. It was quite educational for me and I look forward to
updating it again soon.

I would be willing to ask people to forward me their links or begin a Post
so some admins could at least have a place to get the Links.

Let me get my site back online and I'll do just that.

Please Help our little group. We love Lego same as everyone here. Yet our
pleas have gone unanswered. Help Help Help.

I couldn't agree more.

Sincerly,

Eric "Legomaster" Sophie
Lugnetter to the end.