 Off-Topic / Debate / 16308
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 08:48:44 GMT

Oh brother (Yawn)

You waste your own time getting involved when I asked Lugnet leadership to
help out. You took it upon yourself to say what you did. Sorry I was so nice
to at Bricks West. Situation has been resolved. Your looking at all the
negative stuff. This is supposed to be a happy and positive thing. What else
would you like to insult me with. I have a right to speak up, it's not
complaining. I have made oveatures to pacify the situation, you seem willing
to prolong the agony. Please go and build while I enjoy the .mecha updated
links.

I asked Please. I didn't demand or expect to get help. I'm glad I brought
enough attention to the matter to at least have Suz do us a favor for the
short term. We will find a member within the Ranks to take up the position,
hopefully to avoid such narrow minded people as your self. Can you prove me
wrong. You seemed nice enough in person. Why are you telling me to "shut-up"
without a care for why I came forward in the first place.

Oh, you don't care, that's ok. I care for the group I Post in. I'm just not
up for the Curator Postion. What's the big deal. Do you expect me to just be
a chump and take your BS. I feel this has gone on long enough and with no
thanks to you or anybody except Suz.

Your short with me doesn't accomplish anything.

So I got slammed, insulted and bounced around. I did it gladly for the sake
of my group. Am I so bad? Was it worth my time to take up the task? Did our
links get updated, yes they did. I won't expect anymore from anyone until we
have our own Curator.

Tom watch yourself and your rude remarks. I am not Lazy, I was the only
person to speak up and try to get something done. You have no apprecieation
for what responsibilites I have in my life, let alone my original request as
a "Please" help, your falling victim to the nasty remarks and the
distraction of the ensuing arguments. Look back and see that I was polite
and when someone misunderstood me - I went ahead and made an effort to get
the story straight. Many times people jumped in and only remarked to
embelish their own views.

Bunch of Busibodies.

Tom Look me in the eye and say that crap to me. You'll see it's uncalled for.

I'm just trying to do what's best for the community I'm involved in. Have
you no sympathy or otherwise? You just look at all the hassle and not the
honest request of a Please help. I don't expect Admin to do the work for us.
The curatorship came about as a way to help ourselves. There is way to much
work to expect it to be done for us. We just needed a little help to get
started and the rest we'll handle somehow some way. I want this to all work
out in the end.

I see your post as just adding negativity and your way of saying that this
is all a big mess and annoying at that. I feel that way, and frankly if you
look past the hassle and everyone slamming me, you would see that I just
asked for help, I said please and I directed the issue to Lugnet Leadership.
Get involved if you wish. Your not helping. Where's the support, where is
the kindness? Do you goto church? I love my Cat.

Your out of touch.

What else?

The point is moot anyhow, Suz hooked us up and I was very happy. I know that
from here on the .mecha group will just have to take on the responsibility.
I'm cool with that, do you see all the hassle I went thru just to get to
that point. Do you think I want to cause probelms or annoy "everyone" No. I
just want something done about our links. Break my Back for not becomming
the curator of .mecha. I see now it would have been smart for me to do it
and on the other hand I would have just pee'd people off by not being able
to keep the list up to date. I just couldn't commit to it. What's wrong with
that. So I should suffer instead? Our links should just suffer as well.

Look, It's obvious that someone should have come forward from our group.
Truth is I am a little dissapointed that no one did. I'm still not gonna
take the job because no one else wants it at the moment. Part of my mission
is to help bring everyone together in the .mecha group. To help solidify the
few people who actually build Mecha. Pardon me if I went outside the group
and asked Admin to help. As far as I know - FTX is hard to learn for someone
like me, I have only owned a PC for 2 years now and when I first tried to
build an FTX site for meyself awhile back, I found it hard and I didn't
understand it. Plus I have asked Admin many times to help me relocate my
password. It never seemed to work in the first place two years ago. I would
have done more if I would have gotten just a little help when I said " hey,
I'm sorry, could you folks help me with my Password?) You don't know the
half of it so please be a spectator and allow me to ask the Lugnet
Leadership with a Please if they could spend just a little bit of time
helping us out as we seem to have a lack of cohesivness.

Forgive me if I didn't go about it the way YOU wanted me to.

All I know is we will take it from here, and I'd do it all again if it were
to make a difference in being more self sufficient in the long run.

Whooopie.

Legomaster

I'm really dissapointed that you were all so hard on me.