 Administrative / Curators / 113
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.curators, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 01:11:10 GMT

In lugnet.admin.curators, Suzanne D. Rich writes:

Meanwhile, as people still come forward, asking for curatorship positions, I
will assign them. But I can't  offer the sort of tech/creative support they
deserve. They need to be fairly pro-active volunteers.

Fair enough. I'm still quite interested in the .build.mecha curatorship. After
all, I took it upon myself to do the research needed in order to help keep
.build.mecha a comprehensive resource for it's users. I feel I've got the basics
of FTX down well enough to get the job done. What I've mentioned is that my time
is much more restricted then it was 9 months ago when I first threw my hat into
the curatorship ring within a day or so of Lar's curatorship request. I'm
currently working approximately 60 hours per week these days in addition to
running two businesses, so time is more of a concern than it used to be.

I'm still open to the possibility of curating .org.us.lugola and .loc.us.ca.la
as well as it would help to coordinate LUGOLA meetings.

-Suz

-Dave
still LUGNETter #524