 Off-Topic / Debate / 16312
Re: How to get link pages made
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Wed, 8 May 2002 16:22:08 GMT

Eric Sophie wrote:

The curatorship came about as a way to help ourselves.

Yeeesss, you seem to understand this...

There is way to much
work to expect it to be done for us.

Yeeesss, you seem to understand this...

We just needed a little help to get started

Oh dang, you were doing so well there for a moment, but then you lost the logical
conclusion...

and the rest we'll handle somehow some way.

The help is out there.  It's called FTX docs and other curators.  DO.

I want this to all work
out in the end.

Then DO.

I see your post as just adding negativity and your way of saying that this
is all a big mess and annoying at that.

It is annoying that you complained your way into taking up some of Suz's time for
something you should have done yourself.

Get involved if you wish.

I am getting involved, by trying to get you to see the main point.  DO.  You just
aren't getting it, even after everyone tried to beat it through your skull.

--
Tom Stangl
***http://www.vfaq.com/