 Off-Topic / Debate / 16294
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate, lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 15:10:07 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.debate, Eric Sophie writes:
Oh brother.
(yawn.)

In lugnet.admin.curators, Larry Pieniazek writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Eric Sophie writes:
Um, Help please!

How is this on topic for off-topic.debate?

I gave you some pretty good advice on how to proceed  (get a curator, by
convincing someone to volunteer, or at least set up a links page yourself)
as well as some constructive feedback, and your response is "yawn"? I don't
see that as constructive or useful at all. It IS childish, though, if that's
any consolation to you.

I'll be a little blunter since the sugar coating didn't take, apparently.

Guess what? .build.mecha doesn't have a curator.

Get one. Do whatever it takes to convince someone to volunteer. That's how
you will get a links page. NOT by whining about how you paid money to be a
member. NOT by whining about how life is unfair. NOT by stamping your foot
and acting childishly.

If you can't get a volunteer, volunteer yourself, or stop complaining about it.

FUT admin.general as your post, frankly, is less than helpful and off-topic
for off-topic, and further, not a subject worthy of .debate.