 Off-Topic / Debate / 16292
Re: Help Please Links! -----> .Mecha
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.debate
Date:
Tue, 7 May 2002 14:11:04 GMT

Dave the net effect is the same. No one has come forward. Intentions or no,
we still have no curator. I post around here quite a bit, there is no need
to correct me. I remember just fine that you were interested in Curatorship
a while back and I remember just fine a few weeks ago when you said you
wern't up for the task. Again, the net effect is the same. Intentions or no.
We still have no Curator.

And Dave, please read my statement carefully. I don't want to learn FTX,
thank you.

Thanks for the kind compliments Dave, but we need to move forward and not
give eachother a history lesson.

Come on.

Legomaster

In lugnet.admin.curators, Dave Johann writes:
In lugnet.admin.curators, Eric Sophie writes:
<snip>

I don't have a desire to be a Curator myself, and no one has come forward.
If no one wants to be a Curator in .Mecha will our links remain out of date?

Actually, that isn't entirely true, Eric. I put in my bid for this curatorship
some months ago when curatorships were first announced. Unfortunately, so much
time has gone by and I've become so busy that I don't feel I could do the
curator position justice anymore.